MoonlightVR6

Attaching rear badge.

does anyone know how to get the rear badge on? I have been trying to get those 2 blue clips on for about 3 hours to no avail. Its really tricky to get your hand into the body of the car to position the clip, I can just about get it inline but its soo tricky to reach I have no force left to clip it on.

Does anyone have a trick for this, or is there some sort of tool I need. I have tried all sorts!

I suppose I could always superglue it but I'd rather use the proper clips...

Do you not just pust the 2 blue clips into the holes from outside and then just push the badge in? You don't need to go into the car.

Please don't tell me I wasted my time and hacked my hand up trying to get it clipped on from inside the car and I just push it in from the outside of the car. I thought they clipped on from inside the boot, its a right ******* to get to.

Please don't tell me I wasted my time and hacked my hand up trying to get it clipped on from inside the car and I just push it in from the outside of the car. I thought they clipped on from inside the boot, its a right ******* to get to.

I really do worry for the Corrado's that are left.

So, putting the blue clip at the right angle in some needle nose pliers (so it aligns up with the prongs on the badge), taping it shut in the pliers so the clip doesn't fall out (into the bit I called the black hole, where you needed to make a coathanger tool to get the clip back out after any previous failed attempts - its there, look and you will see ;-) ), getting it inline with the prongs inside of the body of the boot using only index and middle fingers while not cutting them of course, align with hole and push against the out side of the car, while pushing the badge on with your knee!

Isn't the proper way it should be done?

So, putting the blue clip at the right angle in some needle nose pliers (so it aligns up with the prongs on the badge), taping it shut in the pliers so the clip doesn't fall out (into the bit I called the black hole, where you needed to make a coathanger tool to get the clip back out after any previous failed attempts - its there, look and you will see ;-) ), getting it inline with the prongs inside of the body of the boot using only index and middle fingers while not cutting them of course, align with hole and push against the out side of the car, while pushing the badge on with your knee!

I've got absolutely no idea what your talking about mate :rolleyes: (Oh i forgot mine is debadged)

hahaha i feel your pain brother!!

Sure enough it clipped in from the outside of the car! Attached within about 25 seconds!!!

I cant believe I was soo dumb!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I just looked at it and thought, oh so the prongs go through those holes and the clips must clip onto the prongs on the other side of the boot...