gilty

Back in the game

Hi all, I'm back on the forum after a several year break. I used to be GiltyG60 before. I own a 1992 Rado G60, BBM charged, Rallye intercooler, stage 4 tune, polybushed and solid mount everything, custom single box system, Brembos, KW coilovers, Schmidt Race Lites wrapped in Yoko Parada's.

I've owned it since 2007, bought off Daniel Hunter. It's a well known car on the forum and I've just had it refurbed so I thought u guys would be interested in it...yhanezu4.jpg

My mates in the process of moving to a new work space so as soon as a couple weeks if ur serious...?

The bodywork that's been done consists of genuine Audi A6 handle conversion, rear arches flaired 1.5 inches and fronts 1 inch, rear wiper deleted, swage lines sanded out, Corrado badge holes welded in. All body work has been done with a hammer and dolly (measured by eye), a mig welder and a windy sander wheel...

Paint was a full shot with panels removed in original pearl effect green paint with 6 layers of lacquer in sides an 7 on bonnet and roof...

Looks amazing fella - some damn good work gone into that too especially when done by eye!

If I had the spare cash I honestly would be sending the rado up to you! PM me some prices for individual bits of work etc and I can add to the "pester the mrs for money" list hahaha