Yega

1991(H) Corrado G60 - £1875

Price: £1875 (open to offers)

Mileage: 151k

Colour: Aqua Blue

History: Loads of service history going back to its original purchase!

MOT: Nov 2014

Tax: SORN (Car has been SORN from beginning of March due to tax and my insurance running out. Price has been reduced to reflect this.)

I've owned this car for a year now and had loads of fun with it. Bought as a second car it has been driven occasionally, mainly at the weekends doing just over 3k in the last year. Selling this along with my daily to get enough for a deposit on something newer. I've not had the time to do as much work on it as I hoped but did manage to get few things done, which I will list below.

Its a seriously fun car to drive, the wife hates it that I'm selling it and she doesn't even like cars!! Starts every time, sounds awesome and pulls well.

Here is a list of work done on it by previous owners (one from this forum actually):

Gwerks Chipped and pulley (68mm)

Stage 4 flowed supercharger, was rebuilt 9k miles ago (that includes the 3k I've done)

Goodyear timing belt and VW tensioner 144k, also replaced the crank bolt.

4 x Bosch double platinum plugs 18/10/11

Jetex stainless exhaust and de-cat

AP suspension coilovers (with adjustment spanner)

Sunroof tilts and slides, windows, mirrors are all working

Full Leather

Still has the original warning triangle and first aid kit.

4-slat grille, I also have the original inc G60 badge (see photos)

On top of this I have:

Replaced the Crank Bolt at 150k

Replaced the front brake pads and disks, front suspension arms, anti-rollbar links and one of the wheel hubs

Got new wiper arms going in tomorrow as the passenger one is a bit bent

Current problems:

Recently the spoiler won't go down but I've not had a chance to look at it yet. The motor seems to work as it goes up so I hope its just something blocking it from going down.

For more detail have a look at my build thread http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=79611

And here is a pic (loads more available):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77468[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77473[/ATTACH]

Edited by Yega
Updated incorrect mileage