Hinesy

1995 Sherry Pearl Vr6. £1200ono

I still have this for sale. I can't seem to upload pictures so it's now on eBay. Here's the link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251494864468. Description is still correct apart from the road tax has expired.

Hi all,

Unfortunately the time has come for me to move my corrado on.

It's for sale through no fault of its own. My employer has now restricted use of my company van so I can no longer use it for personal use. With my fishing addiction and having a large dog the corrado is no longer practical.

The car is a 1995 on a M reg.

It's covered just over 123,000miles.

It's got MOT until October (no advisories on last MOT) and tax till end of March.

The car is completely standard with the exception of a Lupo wiper conversion.

The spoiler and sunroof both work as they should as do the windows and the locking.

When I bought the car the heater controls didn't work. I've replaced the controls so now all 4 speeds work and the hot and cold works correctly. The direction control however does not work. This is down to the Bowden cables been bent, not the controls themselves, so these will need replacing. I have left the cables disconnected so no damage can be done to the controls. I have manually set the heater box to blow air onto the windscreen so there's no problems with steaming up.

The interior is really tidy, there's the usual bolster wear on the drivers seat but it's only the foam. The cloth is not damaged.

Engine wise it runs great, no smoke or any untoward noises, starts first time and idles well. Drives really smooth with plenty of power. All gears select as they should although if I'm been picky 1st can sometimes be a little stiff to get in but it's never caused me a issue.

Exterior is not bad for its age. In my opinion it does need some areas tidying up. Both front wings are showing signs of rust. There's also a small amount of rust one of the rear arches and a small amount on the tailgate and the top of the windscreen. There also the usual age related marks and dings. Don't let this put you off though, it sounds worse than it actually is. It's by no means rotten shed, I just want to be honest. There's a few areas that have obviously seen some paint at some point in its life. It's still a presentable looking car.

Other work done recently includes,

New genuine vw gearbox mount

Dave's door handle repair kit (drivers side is fitted, I have the passenger side but not fitted)

Heater matrix done

Abs ecu replaced

New parcel shelf straps

Centre console replaced along with clock surround.

I also have a updated headlight loom to fit which I'll include in the sale.

The car is currently fitted with a bmc cda, this will be removed and the standard air box fitted. The bmc will be for sale on its own if interested.

Overall all its a good solid original car that's ready to drive away, it even has bf a tank of super in the tank. It would be ideal for use as a daily or could be restored. Also would be good for breaking.

I thought I'd offer it here first before it goes on eBay at the weekend.

I've not added any photos as in having trouble adding them from my phone. If your interested pm me a email address and I'll happily email some to you. Any questions please ask.

Edited by Hinesy