clumpy1

BBS CH009 x5 Price Crash!!!!

Ok folk's I am selling these CH's on here I know they will not fit a C but people from other forum's and with other car's come on here so as they say nothing ventured nothing gained. They are in good used condition I have tried to highlight all the kerbing in photo's there isn't that much to be honest they could be used as is but ideally a refurb is in order. Onwe of the tyre's is good the rest are useable but there is some camber wear so again ideally could do with replacing. I am looking for around the £900 mark for these though I am open to offer's no low ball one's please. Pic time:)[ATTACH=CONFIG]77670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77672[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77673[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77674[ATTACH=CONFIG]77675[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77676[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77677[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77678[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77679[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77680[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77681[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77682[/ATTACH]

Edited by clumpy1

Right folk's need these gone no room for them price crash £600 plus courier (£50)