MZpog

spoiler problem guide?

Has anyone produced a guide for fixing the spoiler electrics?

What I hope for is some sort of wiring diagram, but detailing where in the car things are......for example, the blue/white wire goes from fuse no 15, traces down drivers side to boot connector.

I have a manual with the actual diagram, but was hoping for sommat that would help me diagnose my problem (works on switch, but not speed activated).

If I knew where the wires came from/to, I could cut each end and rough wire an alternative wire to find out if this wire is at fault.

I know where the control unit is, but would love to know were it gets it's signal from to move the spoiler.

Sorry for the rambling of a mad man, but I want a working spoiler and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Always worked on the switch and has an aftermarket headunit fitted, but no connection to the blue/white.

HI

Hope this helps you.

Had to replace my dash clocks with a spare set I have due to a problematic fuel gauge. My spare dash clocks appeared to work perfectly with the car ticking over on the drive. I then took the car out for a drive the spoiler failed to raise at 40MPH ish.

Did a little experiment and manually raised spoiler at speed then stopped the car and spoiler stayed up.

I then repaired my original dash clocks and the spoiler returned to normal working order.

Speed signal must come from the dash clocks to spoiler control module.

Steve