Sign in to follow this  
driver

33hz

done some editing to see what some stuff would look like on your car as its already got most stuff on it i want from a raddo- hope you dont mind? :roll:

heres what i done:

de-locked handle: 23696283.jpg

de-badged grille and dark fogs:23696318.jpg

Nice one, was gunno do something similar about the dark fogs at the front....

Gunna take the fogs out possibly and put in (black) mesh and force some air up into the airbox. Darken up the indicators as well...

Looks good, from what you've done I'm def gunna dark up the front of it, and I think delocking needs to be done anyway.

Nice one, cheers!! :D

i'm going to take out the indicators and keep the fogs.. but rewire them as indicators. if you take out the indicators, it frees up some more space for air, and i think it looks better with the indicators missing and the fogs still there.

i can't tell if your car is a 16v or G60... if its a G60 you can use the right-side hole as cooling for the intercooler (cut away the wheel liner behind the IC as well).. or route it up into the engine bay and use the cold air for a second charger intake.

keep us posted! :D

It's a 16v C, so no intercooler, or supercharger for that matter.... :(

Quite a nice idea about keeping the fogs and dumping the indicators. Is there a law though that says the indicators have to be within a certain distance from the edge of the car?