Supercharged Will

VR6 cutting out after running for 30 mins

Car has been in storage for 5/6 months and after driving it home the engine cut out on the M25. Luckily made to the hard shoulder without any issues. Got recovered, at home the car started up first time. Parked up in garage and since then done nothing.

So been researching what it could be. So far below it what I've got. Please let me know if you've had similar issues and any fixes.

Fuel filter

Fuel replay

Fuel pump

ISV, read cleaning this could help. Only thing is I cannot fine it. My car has a 2.8 vr6 conversion, with a stage 3 supercharger set-up and schimmel short intake, plus loads more. I didn't do the conversion so am wondering if the ISV has been deleted. Anyone know about these conversion?

Ignition switch - not sure if this is right as this shouldn't affect the engine once running, or am I wrong?

If anyone knows what else it could be please let me know.

May have just been gunk or water in the fuel tank... maybe fill it with optimax and give it another run...

30 mins is quite a while but could be heat related I guess...

ISV may have been replaced with the steeper motor throttle if it's a 2.8 OBD2 engine?

So maybe there was condensation in the tank and it cut out as a bit of water went through the system... annoying as you've not lost confidence, especially after cutting out on the M25 but it might not happen again...