Sign in to follow this  
Pete

Motorshow!!!

Well I've been and it was ace!

I work at DVLA so I got to go on Trade Day.

The 911 Turbo S cabrio is nice, the McLaren SLR massive, the TVR's stunning and the women delicious!!!

And the GT40 and Fiesta RS look amazing.

But check out the Thunderbirds show at Ford cos its really entertaining! :D

Woohoo!! I finish exams tomorrow and i'm gonna head down there on the Saturday. How much were the tickets mate?? Still £15 like last year??

Check out the MINT MK2 8v Golf GTI at the VW stand, 167 miles showroom condition.

If this was for sale how much would it go for??

Left the house at 4am got back at 10.30pm but the show was well worth the effort!!

Check out the MINT MK2 8v Golf GTI at the VW stand, 167 miles showroom condition.

If this was for sale how much would it go for??

Left the house at 4am got back at 10.30pm but the show was well worth the effort!!

well i seem to remember a low low low low mile series1 RST being offered for sale in the mid90's with under 1k genuine miles......offers of £10k were being asked

Cost me nothing cos of work, but it was £22 yesterday and its £16 normally on public days.

That GT40 is the best car ever made, in my mind. The Carrera GT is 3 times the cost but for what?

yeah, I went yesterday too (best mate is a mechanic and got us tickets... £18 each! :p )

Did you notice the mistakes with the 5 golfs though?

The MKI had a body kit on it, was a late A plate one and had aftermarket BBS wheels on it... oh and the GTI badge on the front grill was in totally the wrong place... :roll:

The MKII was wearing the wrong wheels (15" BBS's)

And the MKIII had split rims on it! :roll:

There were some really nice cars there and some god-awful ones too... :roll: At least 90% of the women were stunning though! 8) :lol:

here's a few hi-light pics though... 8)

yeah, I went yesterday too (best mate is a mechanic and got us tickets... £18 each! :p )

Did you notice the mistakes with the 5 golfs though?

The MKI had a body kit on it, was a late A plate one and had aftermarket BBS wheels on it... oh and the GTI badge on the front grill was in totally the wrong place... :roll:

The MKII was wearing the wrong wheels (15" BBS's)

And the MKIII had split rims on it! :roll:

What wheels were on the mk2? Some of them had 15 inch bbs ras on. The mk3 anniversary gti had 16 inch bbs splits on it as standard was the mk3 one of those?

What wheels were on the mk2? Some of them had 15 inch bbs ras on. The mk3 anniversary gti had 16 inch bbs splits on it as standard was the mk3 one of those?

This was a H plate big bumper 8V which should have had the 14" BBS on it... ;) (had one which was IDENTICAL... 8)

The MKIII was a straight red 16V... 8)