wbx6dan

sound deadining wanted

Evening all

as my car sounds like a tractor its time to fit some of those sound deadining pads that look like a chocky bar and

some felt on top whos been breaking a car and left with this old rubbish they want rid of?

Evening all

as my car sounds like a tractor its time to fit some of those sound deadining pads that look like a chocky bar and

some felt on top whos been breaking a car and left with this old rubbish they want rid of?

I've got some Dan but I'm not selling to you you have a G60 mate it's supposed to sound loud :lol:

oh go on go on go on!

you tease and it was your thread the other day wasnt it?

my misses wants to know why you are called clumpy have you got one leg?

oh go on go on go on!

you tease and it was your thread the other day wasnt it?

my misses wants to know why you are called clumpy have you got one leg?

This approach is not helping you whatsoever Dan :rolleyes:. Sorry mate they are going in my car which was originally a G60 but is missing them the way I got them is by buying a non molested breaker sorry man I would help if I could mate. Do you not want to buy some OZ Vega's??? they would finish your car off. Oh and your missus does not want to know about why I'm called Clumpy......

shes smiling!

its funny and the noise does become a little wearing but its as if the detonation is happening in the manifold!

The tezet has made it noisier but wrapping has helped . One of my mates today said i should improve the insulation especially

as the manifolds not blowing (have had it off 3 times) i think it must be the cam duration but all that said and done there is

hardly any insulation behind the carpet just steel bulkhead i feel he has a point (she will still squeal like a piggy) just less exhausty

i feel like im John Milner its as if i have removed my header plugs! i do kind of like it really.

shes smiling!

its funny and the noise does become a little wearing but its as if the detonation is happening in the manifold!

The tezet has made it noisier but wrapping has helped . One of my mates today said i should improve the insulation especially

as the manifolds not blowing (have had it off 3 times) i think it must be the cam duration but all that said and done there is

hardly any insulation behind the carpet just steel bulkhead i feel he has a point (she will still squeal like a piggy) just less exhausty

i feel like im John Milner its as if i have removed my header plugs! i do kind of like it really.

Mate running a Tezet is not quite as subdued as you thought it would be