After 2 years it has finally been given its marching orders by the wife. It was running before being garaged, but was only supposed to be temporary until i got around to finishing it. Would rather one of you guys have it for spares/repair rather than it just dissapear or end up scrapped. I have tried to restart it but the immobiliser seems to have reset itself and despite trying a few of the tricks cannot seem to activate it at the moment.

Its a 93(L) 2.0L 16V in Black mileage from memory was about 126K, all as standard even original springs put back on, standard espodril wheels (need restoring. Interior is in good condition, as for panels Front bumper has been replaced, drivers door has been replaced but it wasnt the best so would look to replace that,

Not really interested in breaking it for spares as i need to clear it from the garage. Will get some pics uploaded if anybody is interested, i am not looking for much for it as i said, i love Corrados so would rather let you guys have it than it tragically end up on the scrap heap or with somebody who wont give it the respect it deserves.

I am in Hereford HR2