deamon90002004

few issues

My 91 g60 seems to be down on power abit, i can be beat off the line by 1.4s which is embarissing then all kicks in, feels torquy, i know charger dont kick in straight away but i could be reving to put boost in let the clutch go and revs drop right off then picks up

idle is crap, when cold tick over is just under 1k, when warmed its just over is that normal?

Fuel seems to be dissapearing quickly, im doing over 30mpg but driving from mine to mrs (4miles) to shops (8miles) then back to mine i went from half a tank to quater, and normally it doesnt touch it that much, normally to first line after half tank mark.

Water temp when idling sometimes goes past 110 and fan doesnt kick in, get moving and it drops but heater cuts off when gets to engine gets to about 85 (it does have a heater bypass valve) but shouldnt make a difference, maybe failed temp sensor?

Rad fan noisy when engine turned off and sometimes doesnt kick in at all, starts to squeak and rattle, no broken fins so thinking motor on its way out, best fan to replace it with? I dont fancy chopping into wires if i can help it unless it is really gonna help with the cooling.

My 92 2.0L does this sometimes. It seems to lack bottom end power and is really fluffy to get it moving below 2K, then sets off like it should.