We had a great day there. A nice chilled out venue with some good friends make the day for me along with the great vehicles on display. I agree that I was a bit disappointed when I saw the 2 car clubstand for the site. There were still lots of nice corrado's to look around in other areas too :)

We were lucky to have 3 corrados this year

[ATTACH]79387[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]79388[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]79389[/ATTACH]

Was a good show, nice to go to a real VW show and not just dominated by air ride and over the top cars..

I think i saw about 12 corrados all in..

Great show as usual and a good to see strong Corrado numbers overall. Thanks to Matt and his partner for turning up and shifting the attention from my scabby old daily and providing some much appreciated support. And also thanks to all those I spoke to over the day. The numbers on the stand may have been low, but it doesn't detract from the overall interest from the general show going public.

At this rate, the stand may as well be re-located to the Concours/Show and shine area. Kudos to all the Corrados in those categories.

Oh and lastly, many thanks to Oscar for being the official club stand ambassador for the day. He went out of his way to direct people on to the stand. Even to the point where he demanded that I open the bonnet to show the unsuspecting public my filthy little peanut of an engine (I found this embarrassing and ironic in equal measures)

Only a couple of pictures, as general images will be all over the forums.

Can't wait for next years list to pop up.