Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

8x15"

Never ran them but I would imagine that they should be ok, if et15 9x16's can go on then these should be fine.

Sorry i cant be anymore help.

I'd say go for it if your car isn't too low. There the same offset as my ronals but half an inch wider so you might get away with it. If you dont mind the stretched tyre look, 195/45 tyres may be your best bet?

If there cheap then dont worry about it, you can always sell em on again!

Was looking at 16" but the 15" have much better chioce in cheap tires. I am also a bit worried about it looking a bit 4x4 as it only lowered 35mm.

If the ET is the same as yours then the outer face will sit in the same position as yours.

Thats true about the ET so they might rub on inner edge. I personally dont think they'll make your look like a 4x4, the wheels aren't major wide like 9s or sumin

Sorry,cant really help you any more

Would recommend 195/50, as they already stretch quite nicely (peeps having seen my Mk1 where I'm running 15x8 with 195/50s will know :) ), 195/45 might be too much.

Tempest

I'd go for 8x16, mainly because a C' will scrape the floor on slammed on 15's. A topic on the mailing list a couple of years ago was ground clearance from spoiler to floor. On 15's, Richard B and Brooksy was 45mm!!! Mine on 17's was 85mm and that scrapes everywhere.

Dubstar which Schmidts are they? Thats what I am looking at. Surely the rolling radius is the same as the ones I have at the moment maybe very slightly smaller.