Andy-H

90mm splitter

As per title, mine has had one battering too many and need a better one. Hopefully there are some still out there that are still reasonable price :)

Cheers,

Andy

Cheers for the heads up on that.

Just want to see if there's anyone who's got one for less. I'm not looking for a minter but mine has a big chunk missing and too many splits :(

Ive got 2x 90mm splitters for sale, im open to offers. I recon postage will be about £9. Both splitters are in good condition, one slightly better than the other. They both have slight scuffs on the underside, and a small split but you cant see this once fitted as its on the underside.

let me know if you are interested.

Rob. )

Ive got 2x 90mm splitters for sale, im open to offers. I recon postage will be about £9. Both splitters are in good condition, one slightly better than the other. They both have slight scuffs on the underside, and a small split but you cant see this once fitted as its on the underside.

let me know if you are interested.

Rob. )

Hi Rob, yeah, I'm interested. Have you got any pics and a rough price guide?

Cheers,

Andy

Andy I've got one, it's not in perfect condition as it has a split on one side however it's pretty presentable. Looking for £15 collected for it.

It's possible that I may pop down for a little while, drop me a PM with your number on and I'll make contact!

Tom,

Tried sending a message to you but don't think it's working :(. Have you received anything yet??