Sign in to follow this  
menace2society

Tinting windows

Hi everyone, im considering tinting my windows out black, what is the best and easiest way for me to do this :?: also how much would it cost professionally??? thanks :D

i did mine myself

buy film cut to shape on outside of car then inside spray the window with water and washing up liquid, place film on window, trim to size, then add more water/washing up liquid, remove backing and apply using soft rubber of plastic remove bubbles. easy once you get the hand of it really. Pro's charge a lot to do it more or less the same way, but using better film i think

well i tried to do it on my rear window and i got lots of bubbles,its not easy because its a large area and its not straight,it curves and you will get creasing lines,i think they use a hair dryer to avoid this,the rear quarter side windows are easy as htey small but the rear one is hard,i ended up scraping the whole thing :x its not as easy as it seems as the film is so thin but it can be done if you take time 8)