Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

who can make me a N/A 2.0L 16v chip for my car? ineeditnow!!

i am running the G60 managment on my car but i need a chip made. i have tried contacting SNS many times and have yet to make contact with anyone from there. i need this chip as soon as physically possible. plese if anyone can help me i am sure you guys could! i have a N/A 2.0L 16v using the G60 managment. please help!

yeah, i have been talking with him for the past few months about my swap in general, but now it seems he is annoyed by me or he hates me for some unknown reason. i talked to danny(?) today on AIM and him and i finally made some progress. i placed my order for the chip, but they gave me no estimated time on when i would get it from them...maybe you could help me out and find out for me since sam really wont respond to me very often. please help me out.

I'm pretty sure Sam is cool with you mate, sometimes people take him the wrong way, he has a unique style :)

Sam doesnt do one offs, Danny is the man for that. He gets pretty busy flying around doing remaps so dont worry if you dont get an immediate response from him, drop him a mail and he'll sort you out.