Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Good Taste

Moved house last week and just came home from work and parked up and as I was getting out, some little kid on a bike, must have been about 10 rides past, puts his thumb up and says 'best car on the estate mate' - Quality!

Good taste for someone so young I thought and before anyone else says anything - most of the neighbours have cars either new fords / Golfs ? Passats and BMW's all with the new style number plates.

He'll be back to nick your dustcaps and scrape his handlebars down the side of your motor a bit later no doubt :p

maybe he was meaning yer roof rack with yer step-ladder on it m8.....though technically a step-ladder isn't really a ladder :-P :-P :-P

Thanks jim :(

you just brought back the horrible memories of about a month ago when i heard a bang outside the house, looked out of the window to see a young boy laid out on the floor tangled in his bmx...........and a nice black line down the door of my white C. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: got his dad round and sorted out a nice fat cheque :D

I'm ok now though.

I'm ok now though.

Glad to here it mate - Did you get any compensation out of it as well for the time you had to take off work and the hours of therapy and councelling?