loepan

silverstone?

anyone going?

taking my old man for his christmas pressie on sunday, haven't decided on whether to take the corrado...****ing down all weekend!

I work right on the door step of the circuit, and see how busy it get around there. So sorry to say I'm staying well clear of that place this weekend. So much so, I've had today off.

I work right on the door step of the circuit, and see how busy it get around there. So sorry to say I'm staying well clear of that place this weekend. So much so, I've had today off.

I may land my helicopter there sunday morning :)

My goodness you have a long drive. It will be brilliant, you should see some excellent driving, Button is fantastic in the wet.

If you get a chance look up from Bicester going cross countrey driving past Stowe School and through Silverstone village going in that way, it is significantly less busy than the static A43 as it will be ! The parking will be on fields when they run out of tarmaced areas and this can get boggy. All the local farmers are then on Standby with Tractors to help pull people out, so if you have old mats I would take them and consider a lighter car if this is an option.

Food and drink is pricey, so be warned and consider a picnic unless you are feeling rich !!!

Otherwise enjoy, it will be brilliant.

So jealous as i'm not going this year! It'll be great but no way i'd take the rado, especially in this weather. Last time we waiting hours for a tractor to pull us out and the car was covered! Make sure you pack to front tow hook.

If i was going park and ride would be my suggestion. Traffic on a43 was madness when the moto gp was on can only imagine it being twice as bad for the f1

cheers for the advice all!

was a lovely day in the end and great results for the british drivers, i did use the park and rides and didn't go in the corrado, which I'm so glad of! and did in fact pack some food too.....so great advice all round

I was in stowe b stand, so got to see a lot of overtaking going into the corner and hamilton done his celebratory doughnuts right in front of us at the end, great day had by all!

the gp3,gp2 and porsche supercups were good viewing too