Rickvrrado

Newbie corrado owner

Evening all , about three weeks ago I purchased my corrado only to find out it belonged to a member on here ! All I can say is thank you as I love it and it's been a while since owning one 😊[ATTACH=CONFIG]79177[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79178[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79179[/ATTACH]

Not sure yet buddy! Change the wheels to.either solitudes or speedlines, 6 branch, remap maybe fast cams and lighter flywheel too

Ok cool, I have a flywheel that is ripe for lightening if you want it?

just my opinion but I wouldn't bother with a 6 branch, the standard headers do a grand job. Like I say just sharing my opinion mate. Where you based? Schimmel 263 cams have a fan base on here so keep your eyes peeled. Cheers

Yes mate but he was not the person I got the car from I got it off a guy who he sold it too!

Haha ok! Well hopefully the guy who wasn't on here took good care of it!

Looking very good! Is it Bright red pain (So the camera makes it darker) Or is it wine-ish red?

Yeah it's a rare colour! The body work is really well with about 4 tiny rust bubbles which are not really visible unless your looking also has a glass Sunroof not a metal one

It's a shame when you get rust. But on cars its bound to happen sooner or later! Not much you can do about them that I know but a new paint job. But it's a real shame to waste the original paint! Care to upload a picture of the Sunroof someday? I've only seen the metal one =/

Àh alright! Well sure it's nice with a glass roof. But again in my eyes the metal one just fits in more. Especially during the night strolls =) I like having it dark and cosy during the evenings!