Sign in to follow this  
MoonlightVR

Evo mag - July issue

I'll remind Jim to remind you.

Someone want to remind me if i forget to remind Jim to remind Asim?

Cool, I'll remind you Tom, but I may also....... :roll: :lol:

well tom i'll remind henny to remind you to remind jim to remind asim :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw Kev the yellow C buying guide can be 2 guides.........there was one by Autocar in jan98 and one by used car buyer about 1999-ish both used a nugget yellow 16v as their main feature car

Speaking of magazine issues, I recently picked up two VW mags with Corrado features in them at a VW show. One is with a yellow G60 on the front 'Corrado: Now a Classic!' which most people have seen. The other is an article about the VR6 after VW had announced they were ending production. Also a little feature on the Storm as well.

I now have access to a triffic A3 scanner at my new place of work, so I will endeavour to scan those articles in. Maybe we can get a Corrado Forum archive of these Corrado articles together?

Anddd.... speaking of that... alas I didn't manage to grab a copy, but we have a small local newspaper in Coventry called the 'WHY' (What Have You) which is basically just a load of local adverts and classifieds which according to a friend who read it had an article about 80's/90's sports coupe's... and they were singing praise about the Corrado! If I ever do find a copy, i'll be sure to snap it up!

Sounds good :)

Maybe Andi can host all of these scans on a separate Corrado section of Fast Purple.

I also have a (well read!) copy of Used Car Buyer from July 2001 with a purple Corrado VR6 (M619 JPL) on the front cover as the main feature. Inside is a four page spread describing the VR6 as probably the best used coupe ever, with articles describing driving, owning and buying a VR6. 8)

I've got a scanned copy of an old Redline article on the VR6 if someone wants to host it.....

6 pages inc the best from the VAG group. Nice looking black VR6 pictured with Voodoo wheels and some sketchy bird draped al over.

Did sen it to the CCGB address but didn't hear anything back