__Andy__

Recaro interior, rare late black electric cloth...immaculate

Recaro interior, rare late black electric cloth...immaculate

It pains me to be writing this as i know i probably won't get the chance to have another set of these original recaro's in this condition again. But the time has come for them to go to a new home, sadly i just don't use the car and it has too much value in parts to be sat not doing anything.

These are the black cloth recaro seats, they originally came from a late vr6 and as farr as I'm aware were an option from factory. these are genuine corrado recaro's.. not golf one's that have been hacked about to fit into a corrado.

Fully functional electric tilt and height adjustment. Seats are immaculate, no holes rips tears etc. all bolsters are solid and not misshapen.

The sale is for the front and rear seats and front and rear door cards, i will of course include the loom and also a spare brand new drivers side lower seat bolster, i bought this for my previous set of recaro's but never fitted it. It will also include brand new genuine bolts, washers and bush's for the seats, again i bought these to overhaul my previous set of recaro's but never got round to it before i sold them.

I'm after 825 for this interior and i will require a pair of good condition corrado front seats in exchange. I am prepared to sell just the front seats and rear bench on their own if the buyer would prefer.

Collection only from po13, lee on solent.

There are some pics of the seats in my members thread, however i will get some better pics over the weekend.

Regards,

Andy

List Date: 7/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Recaro interior, rare late black electric cloth...immaculate

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?825.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: Recaro interior, rare late black electric cloth...immaculate

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by __Andy__

What price are you looking for just the fronys and the backs ?

Also iv got great condition front and back black cloth

Photos would be great im quite interested pending pics

really sorry for late responses guys, I've been really busy of late. i have replied to everyone.

regards,

andy