Jim Bowen

FK De-badged Late 3 Slat Front Grill - SOLD

FK De-badged Late 3 Slat Front Grill

FK De-Badged Grill. Centre top clip slightly broken (see photo), Doesn't affect fitting. Some slightl marks on it from storage, but generally looks tidy when fitted, I had planned to have it painted. Got 4 grills sat around so selling one, might need the other 3!!! lol

List Date: 8/19/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FK De-badged Late 3 Slat Front Grill

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

727cd6b7-8617-4d20-9e33-ad1a2704e7a72.jpg

2fbe25fd-e116-47bf-a27f-5156f4e75e7d2.jpg

d364ad37-3e55-436f-a2ac-d2224479fa792.jpg

6ea32dd1-5e42-4c79-bd22-9d27703051142.jpg

391966c6-2ce0-4ae8-afce-5209c2e823f32.jpg

Mobile friendly version: FK De-badged Late 3 Slat Front Grill

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

arrggghhh the pain lol

im hunting for a grill for my early valver but dont think this will fit as the tabs will be in different places :(

have you got an early one in the others you mention by any chance? (if your willing to part with it)

thanks

I have a couple of these and they fit mine which is an early car.Don't think there is any difference

I thought there was a way of fitting a late grill to an early car.

i think you can with a bit of butchery & some silicone sealant or similar

IIRC the difference is that the late grill has 3 tabs on the bottom (1 central & the other 2 equidistant from the centre) whereas an early grill only has 2 tabs which are about 1/3 of the way in from each edge.

my valver has a 'modified' late 3 slat grill but im hoping to source the correct early version - however im not keen on paying £75 to heritage for it :(

Here's a couple of pics of mine fitted (bad quality) of course my car could have a later slam panel on it which could explain it. But i had a G60 with a late OEM grille fitted.6uhyhuva.jpg3u6e9ume.jpg

Just hacksaw the middle tab off the bottom and sand it smooth. Literally takes 5 mins. It will still fit to both early and late slams.

Thanks clumpy & cazza!!!

I thought all of the bottom tabs were in the wrong place

Brilliant info & handy to see pics.

Jim - if it would be ok with you can i please put a potential 'yes please i will have it' on your grill & i will confirm tomorrow once ive double checked i have to replace the one i have?

I'm going round to get a pic of Brembo's for Jamie and it's stopped raining at the moment

Here is a couple of better pics 2y6a3e8u.jpg top clips abynupuj.jpg lower slam panel for 3 apps for the ones on the bottom can only assume my car had a Late slam panel fitted when it was painted gu2amu9u.jpg