VR6 Gar

BBS RX2 fitted with nearly new Dunlop Wintersport M3 tyres. 205 46 16. 5x100 6.5j - No Longer Available

BBS RX2 fitted with nearly new Dunlop Wintersport M3 tyres. 205 46 16. 5x100 6.5j

As per title.

Tyres have at least 7mm on each and no cuts or marks to the sidewalls.

Wheels have been refurbed at some point so are in good condition. However some of the silver from around the edges did flake off when the tyres were being fitted. This can be seen in the pictures.

Think the tyres retail at around 100 each.

Fitted with stubby valves and metal valve caps.

Collection welcome but I can also organise delivery at buyers risk. Feel free to recommend me a company. Will have to ship in 2 parcels and will do my very best to make sure they are packed in a way they cant be damaged.

Shipping cost set at 50 as a guess. Once a sale is agreed I can charge the correct amount.

These fitted over my 312mm disks and Wilwoods with 15mm spacers which are also for sale. Come with longer radius bolts suitable for these wheels, only used for about a week. 60

IMG_4093_zps2183d1a8.jpg

IMG_4094_zps2a7d0df8.jpg

IMG_4095_zps720a2791.jpg

IMG_4098_zps4fcb736a.jpg

IMG_4101_zps9b6bec5c.jpg

IMG_4103_zps2c878462.jpg

List Date: 8/30/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BBS RX2 fitted with nearly new Dunlop Wintersport M3 tyres. 205 46 16. 5x100 6.5j

--------------------------------------

This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: BBS RX2 fitted with nearly new Dunlop Wintersport M3 tyres. 205 46 16. 5x100 6.5j

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by VR6 Gar

Still got these and winter is now firmly upon us. Any one need a decent set of winter wheels/tyres?

Yeah, wheels and tyres.

£275 if collected or can deliver at extra cost, probably between £35 and £50 given size and weight.

Quite fancy a trip to the West Country next weekend. Let me know when you are available. I would like to get the journey completed during daylight if possible. Crap lights even after upgrade.

Quite fancy a trip to the West Country next weekend. Let me know when you are available. I would like to get the journey completed during daylight if possible. Crap lights even after upgrade.

sorry to pollute your thread VR6 Gar but Bruntys dad - what light upgrade did you do?

ive done a kur2y headlight loom upgrade twice & put in ring xenon ultima bulbs & the difference is awesome

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

sorry to pollute your thread VR6 Gar but Bruntys dad - what light upgrade did you do?

ive done a kur2y headlight loom upgrade twice & put in ring xenon ultima bulbs & the difference is awesome

Standard relayed loom with Osram Nightbreaker Plus. Improvement over standard but still inadequate. Never heard of kur2y loom. Could you send details please.