VW4Life

VW4Life Newbie to forum from South Africa

Hi all.

I recently became the new proud owner of a Corrado VR6 that was owned by Byrd

who also referred me to the forum.I'm new to the Corrado scene and have a lot to learn

about these beautiful machines.

As there are very few corrado's in our country

(I know of only 6 and only 2 of them are vr6's)

Maybe someone can tell me otherwise.

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself.

Best Regards

VW4Life

Always fantastic to get more international members on here :) Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you are up and going.... It is an awesome source of inspiration and information especially since the cars are so rare in SA. Remember, first option to buy back hey!! Missing her already...... Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you are up and going.... It is an awesome source of inspiration and information especially since the cars are so rare in SA. Remember, first option to buy back hey!! Missing her already...... Enjoy!

wow! what made you come to the decision to sell Byrd?

Welcome mate, this place is an invaluable source of advice and info. No doubt the best car forum I've use.

Hi Wendy- no PM recieved yet.

Golfinger- Was splitting my daily driving between two 22 year old cars- Corrado and a 964. I have 3 small kids as well, so had to rationalise the situation and seeing as though I have been driving Corrado for 6 years now- My brother had her for 5 years prior to that- Thought it was time to let her go for a while. VW4 Life and I have been speaking for about a year now and he is the right person to take over from me- He has owned many classic Vw's and works at a vw dealership. As per my reply above- I have reserved first right to buy back so if he ever sells I will get her back again :thumbleft:

Golfinger- Was splitting my daily driving between two 22 year old cars- Corrado and a 964. I have 3 small kids as well, so had to rationalise the situation and seeing as though I have been driving Corrado for 6 years now- My brother had her for 5 years prior to that- Thought it was time to let her go for a while. VW4 Life and I have been speaking for about a year now and he is the right person to take over from me- He has owned many classic Vw's and works at a vw dealership. As per my reply above- I have reserved first right to buy back so if he ever sells I will get her back again :thumbleft:

sounds like a good decision Byrd & a great deal too with you getting first dibs to buy back :D

Jason - I will try and send another - Visiting SA on 23rd, wondering about meeting up.#

#]

Hi Wendy- no PM recieved yet.

welcome VW4Life!

take a look around & make yourself at home :)

Hi Goldfinger, Ruggy, Wendy and Byrd. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Byrd,I'll take good care of her. she's part of the family now.:thumbleft:

Wendy, Glad to hear you are visiting S.A. I hope you have a pleasant

Visit here.