Sign in to follow this  
badlad1888

porsche 5 stud on a 4 stud vw

i was thinking about porsche 928 s alloys for my corrado. Is it safe to use h&r spacers to change from 4 stud to 5 and would the wheels then fit, and finally where can you buy the spacers from

cheers guys i might give the guy a phone with the design 90's it sounds a good deal! i have a black 1990 16v, i have not long bought the car and i am trying to get it sorted for the end of the summer.

What size wheel bolts do you use with the H&R adaptors, are they supplied with any? do porsche wheels have a taper or radius seat?

cheers,

i am waiting on my new alloys to arrive should be here start off next week, got h&r adaptors from a shop in perth scotland called virtual reality bodystyling. i think i got a bargain they were only £250 for four much cheaper than awsome gti.

The bolts supplied was radius seat ones. The proper bolts are included in the H&R kits. (4 allen types pr wheel, and 5 "porsche style ones)

ok, cool, what size/type of locking wheel bolt do you need though, can you use your original M12 x1.5 VW ones?

Cheers,

i use H & R adaptors with design 90's had them on a mk2 golf before that with 928's on no probs at all with H & R . these might be worth a try advanced auto sport 01543 306681 they are dooing some adaptors for £140 :shock:

i use H & R adaptors with design 90's had them on a mk2 golf before that with 928's on no probs at all with H & R . these might be worth a try advanced auto sport 01543 306681 they are dooing some adaptors for £140 :shock:

I nearly bought some on their website, then realised they were £140 per pair not for a full set!! :(