4pekatt

New to corrados - A few questions:

Hey guys!

I just bought a short mileage G60 Corrado that has been standing still (Started occasionally) since 2007.

First things first:

I have an RS outlet I want to install - How do I do that? :-)

I have a new hose for the ECU boost pressure - How do I change this?

I have RPM but the speed feedback, motor temperature and kilometer counter are dead - Where do I start looking for faults?

Last, it was recently made clear to me that corrados have an electric spoiler - Do I activate it with the button under my dash/steering wheel?

Also, all the buttons from my electronic seats are missing - How do I get new ones?

And, when I got the car there was no O2/lambda sensor. I installed one from a Golf 3 1,6l but I still find the amount of black smoke too high :p how do I know if the car still is in emergency mode or not?

Edited by 4pekatt

Welcome to the forum, having never owned a G60 I can only answer one question for you.

The rear spoiler is speed operated, on the later cars it goes up around 55MPH and down around 15MPH but I think it is different on earlier cars - The switch under the dash is a manual override.

Ian.

Also, all the buttons from my electronic seats are missing - How do I get new ones?

hi, not sure on the G60 specific questions but the above sounds like you may have electric recaro seat & if the control buttons are missing you may have a tough time as i believe they are like rocking horse poop

If you can take a photo of your car interior, we can tell you what seats you have :)

Which country are you in? They look like US half leather seats, which we never got here in the UK. But yeah does look like you need the switches for them which are, I think, not only obsolete but also extremely uncommon to find on eBay :(

I am from Norway :-) the problem is, this is a 1990 model imported to Norway as a used car in 1999. I have NO idea where its from :-)

I shall curse the previous owner who sold my buttons... :-(