VR6 Gar

Peloquin 02A Diff - SOLD

Peloquin 02A Diff

Firstly these are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Send it back to Gary in the US and he will repair it free of charge and then return it, at your cost, no questions. Look it up on his website for confirmation.

Secondly, and the reason for the above, it needs rebuilding. Came in my last car and it never worked from the day I bought it, the inside wheel would always spin up under hard acceleration. That car is now sold so is surplus to requirements.

To save me the bother of sending it back and forth to America I am advertising it at a reduced price of 300. I could also do with the money having just bought a new car.

It comes with the ARP bolts and 20 thou old bearings. Can also include the gear it attaches to, is this the Final drive/pinion? Either way it was in a 3.68 box.

I found somewhere using google that will deliver this for 35 so I would imagine total shipping there and back will be somewhere in the region of 100. So that is a fully rebuilt diff for roughly 400, about half what it would cost to buy one new.

Collection from Exeter preferred but would be willing to post at your cost, also if paying by paypal and you don't want to gift you will have to cover the charges. This is a very heavy item so may cost up to 20 to ship.

IMG_4639_zpse3fbb5fd.jpg

IMG_4636_zps3578c804.jpg

List Date: 9/25/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Peloquin 02A Diff

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: Peloquin 02A Diff

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by VR6 Gar