Sign in to follow this  
g60bv

who can fit audi handles.??

i'm in surrey and would like yo know if there is any one who can fit audi handles on to my pride and joy. i have required the nessesary parts, just need some one to fit them, cash waiting, please..

Try Nick at Body Perfect in Crawley near where the bakery used to be hes sh1t hot at what he does im sure he could sort u out one way or another

guys name is nick 01293525000 or 07785764705 tell him Furkan sent ya his way...hes a nice chap regardless

aposegil. that look's well smarts, who did your handles and how much did they charge to fit them, ?

g60bv sorry forgot about this thread

ive got a memory like a golf fish :| :roll: :? :shock: :lol:

i had them fitted originally by some guys in london but they didnt do a massive good job and then had one redone due to the door change when my car went for a respray in bournemouth but i dont think he wants to do them again as there not easy lol

but i can ask if your interested :)

they are the a6 ones. but i'm still havnig difficulty finding a fitter, might try and fit them my self. :roll:

i did, he sounded busy and i 've lost his address. he hasn't done handles before. :roll: and i'm sure he could but i'd like to have some one who has, only becos i want them to stay in, i'm still concidering to do them my self. i know a breakers who has a corrado in. it's been beaten and the doors are fu@@ed but for a few quid it might be worth practicing on, fitting them isn't the problem, getting the mech to work is,, i'll let you know.

I had the A6 ones fitted to mine, few little niggles with them ater they were fitted but seem to be fine now