BARNEY_VR6

Corrado VR6

Corrado VR6

Hi, for sale is my 1993 VW Corrado 2.9 VR6. ? This is an absolutely fantastic example of a rare and desirable modern classic car. ? 7 months MOT. I suppose Road Tax is not applicable considering new regulations. ? The colour is a beautiful midnight blue. The car is original and standard. ? Rust free aside from the tiniest 2mm dot on the boot. Tyre tread is good. ? Last MOT had no advisories! Drives wonderfully, very smooth. I recently had a new rocker cover gasket fitted and the mechanic who collected the car was amazed at how fresh the car felt to drive.? The steering wheel is a special SLC edition which was expensive. I had a spare red VR6 badge which is rare and expensive and will go with the car. Rust free underneath. ? Electric Sunroof and motorised rear spoiler are both fully functional which is rare! Selling due to third child. ? Tyres have good tread all round. 10 cd changer in the boot. Also a fire extinguisher in the boot! Cloth interior is great condition. A couple of hairline cracks in the fog light lenses but fully in tact. ? Previous owners show 3 but its actually only 2 before me. ? 137k miles which is low for the age and the car is still as strong as ever. ? This is a good opportunity to acquire an appreciating future classic.

? Cash on collection from Basingstoke. Paypal deposit accepted to reserve.? Any questions, please contact me on: 07713470734. Cheers Rob

List Date: 10/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corrado VR6

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?2,450.00

buynowbutton.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

DbU2RjRFvJPw.png

XXgZvnFcPbgM.png