despercorrado

New to this Corrado malarkey

Hi guys, bought my 1st Corrado a few months ago as a runnerround for winter.

As iv been on here looking for answers about the bloody thing I'd join and share my eBay "barn find" bargain.

welcome!

lots of answers on here & helpful people

where is the share of you find.....pics will be required ;)

The guy I got it from told me a neighbour of his parked it up about a year or so befor and just left it sitting under a tree on his drive.

He told me it was a mess befor he jet washed it, he said it took him a few days to get started and other then the headlight bulbs it was all working. He didn't know why it was left.

So after some one with no feed back beat me on eBay he messaged and said it must be a fake account. Yea ok. So I went and took it off him for £350.

When I got there with a trailer, it started fine and after a good look round and a lot of poking I found it needed a tyre, the windows wouldn't open and only the side lights worked.

Under the bonnet looked like a mouse had been living in there, there was the remains of a plastic bag every where. But all the wiring and pipe work was intact. Drove it about in his yard and all seamed ok.

Well apart form the lacquer was 98% missing from the roof. A random patch on the nearside rear quarter was down to bear metal and the rear bumper had been red at some point in its life..

Sounds to good....