c405p

Flash red corrado from leicester

Hey all. Chris here from leicester. New to the corrado game. Owned mk2 golfs for most of my life. So thought I'd try a corrado two days in :) I love it. Brought a 2.0 8v flash red really solid car needs a little tlc after a couple of parts for. Anything to look out for mainly or any advise full stop would be ace. Thanks for reading :)

Chris

welcome

check out the wiki guides on here m8 - they have masses of info & the buyers guide details the main things to look for

get your pics up too ;)

welcome to the world of corrado's. pretty much anything that can go wrong will go wrong....but we still all love them :thumbleft:in my experience they munch cv joints and tend to have idle problems at some point. other than that its general maintenance and trying to keep the rust away.

where abouts in leics are you? saw a flash red over towards hamilton a couple of days ago. ive got a very very purple one in aylestone and my mate has a dbp in anstey. give us a shout if you need any help with anything, we've done pretty much every job going on corrado's now.

haha love it well fingers crossed with this one as it has full service history and looks like its been looked after, And i work in parts so should be okay. ;) i live in barkby so not a million miles away :) cheers just on the look out for a flash red rear bumoer if you know anyone as mine has a massive hole in it where someone has had a tow bar on it :/

Plenty of them still being broken, stick a post in wanted. Who do you work for out of interest?

Welcome to the forum Chris!

I'm not a million miles away, near Stamford. FYI we have a meet in Leicester first Wednesday of every month with the MK1 Golf Owners Club. However, it's not limited to MK1's, we have MK2's and the odd Corrado (mine included) turn up.

Feel free to show up to the next one, it's a good crowd and a good laugh too. Details will be on here shortly before - https://www.facebook.com/groups/mk1golfoc/?fref=nf