Jim Bowen

Golf VR6 BBS, 15" Steels, Winter tyres - No Longer Available

Golf VR6 BBS, 15" Steels, Winter tyres

Not sure how best to sell these, but thought i'd make an advert and see what interest there is.

I have:

4no Golf VR6 BBS Wheels, all in mint condition (2 were new from VW, the other two i've just had powder coated)

4no 15" Steel wheels, i think they are from a mk4 golf or a beetle, Was told they don't fit over 288mm front brakes, not sure about standard 280mm. (can get part numbers if required) These were new from VW, great condition, very slightly used)

4no Winter tyres, two are Dunlop wintersports, the others are good years (again i can get more details) they are 195/50/R15 and all hardly used.

I had planned to get the tyres from the steels fitted to the BBS and then have a set of four wheels with tyres, but decided not to do that in case someone wants the wheels and not the tyres etc.

As mentioned all the items are in really good condition, can take more photos if required.

List Date: 11/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Golf VR6 BBS, 15" Steels, Winter tyres

--------------------------------------

This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

cWUpDUYt5vvY.jpg

frvnJnrruMbc.jpg

JUwzjHSDxXax.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Golf VR6 BBS, 15" Steels, Winter tyres

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!