storm_warning

Black leather Storm interior - all seats + door cards - SOLD

Black leather Storm interior - all seats + door cards

Anyone want my Storm's interior? Front seats are heated (loom & switch are still in the car) and there is a little wear on the driver's seat (see photos).

Drivers seat is missing the plastic handle and the reclining disc is off (but included), I think its missing a ring that goes between the seat and the disc.

Other than the wear on one seat, they're in good condition and are already removed from the car, but stored inside it.

Collect only, and if you want the wiring loom for the heated seats, come equipped with tools. Anything else you want off the car on the day, just let me know when you're here, but the car itself is non-recoverable and will sadly be scrapped once the seats are out.

Looking for ?500.

List Date: 12/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Black leather Storm interior - all seats + door cards

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

NCGqGkw5bazw.jpg

rESFbfkygeqa.jpg

jjQtAHS1FtQ6.jpg

h3GAuc7Hqs7H.jpg

ddhRctbQh8gg.jpg

QrBUgpN5Eyp1.jpg

BxsdJGWhDwX0.jpg

Uq8gC5b40JZv.jpg

kSH4uAMuahjH.jpg

zA2sJz0p3TU8.jpg

bWtjHwPCPTMx.jpg

tHhSxu2qW5kZ.jpg

0c56sc4hybwW.jpg

xcGWQnEfC8Dv.jpg

J4qUFA06k217.jpg

36NyQ0muwnkv.jpg

Wngu055Y5TqV.jpg

EzWEwH2jg8RQ.jpg

UbxK7AMJxfWs.jpg

CPKFw6K4WK4U.jpg

qS22UPugneN8.jpg

Mobile friendly version: Black leather Storm interior - all seats + door cards

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by storm_warning
Incorrectly said free shipping - units are collect only

I'm in a village called Shandon which is in between Royston and Baldock (not that far north of Stevenage) in North Herts.

Can't help but notice your location is Ireland...

I m over in the uk at the moment but your abit too far from where i am working at the moment thanks anyway lovely looking interior good luck with sale

Are the wheels available? I assume the standard BBS Solitudes are still fitted?

Sure the interior wont hang around.......its a good price.

Are the wheels available? I assume the standard BBS Solitudes are still fitted?

Sure the interior wont hang around.......its a good price.

I haven't got the tools, time or talent to strip parts from the car, so I was just planning on selling the seats then scrapping the rest.

Whoever buys the seats can take what they can remove on the day just as long as I still have a shell they can pick up. I'm not sure what scrapping cars is like, but I would have thought the metal content is the part that is valuable to them?

My other half wants it gone, if anyone is willing to pay scrap price for it and are able to have it removed, then I m more than happy to see it be put to good use, however I should point out it has been sat still for 5 years. The engine is completely seized, the lacquer on the bonnet and roof have began peeling and there's a fair share of rust in places now.

BarberG60 - the car currently stands on seedlings. The solitudes were removed a long time ago and sit in my shed. I took them off because they needed refurbishing but I never sent them away. If you want them, they're yours, but you will need to spend money on them once you have them.

NB - I do actually need to check I can find all 4 of them...

BarberG60 - the car currently stands on seedlings. The solitudes were removed a long time ago and sit in my shed. I took them off because they needed refurbishing but I never sent them away. If you want them, they're yours, but you will need to spend money on them once you have them.

However - I do actually need to check I can find all 4 of them...

BarberG60 - the car currently stands on speedlines. The solitudes were removed a long time ago and sit in my shed. I took them off because they needed refurbishing but I never sent them away. If you want them, they're yours, but you will need to spend money on them once you have them.

However - I do actually need to check I can find all 4 of them...

Edited by storm_warning

jon-vr6 - I do have those parts, but to be honest I drove that car for just over 10 years and loved every second of it (in fact, even with an Elise now the Corrado still remains my favourite car I've ever had) and the sentimental part of me wanted to keep the Storm badges...

VAG-hag - I've not really looked into it, but a quick quote on the internet reckons £150 scrap value. The problem I have is that the car is currently the only place I have to store the seats, which are worth much more. If you want to buy the seats, you can take the car with them, otherwise I will keep you as my first point of contact once they are sold?

BarberG60 - Solitudes are tyreless and the ones on the Speedlines have been sat without moving too long and through too many winters and are perished.