sexybourbon

16" speedlines - SOLD

16" speedlines

hi everyone i have for sale a set of speedline wheels for sale , there pretty rare in these sizes and dont come up often at all and in my opinion look great

Sizes are 16x7 et 48 with a 57.1 center bore

To run these on a corrado you will need to run a 20mm spacer -1 to clear the brakes -2 to soace them out so they dont look stupid

You wont find another set of these anywer that you can run without a spacer , they simply are not available

I also have four yokahama spec 2 tyres that are perfect sizes for the wheels in 195 / 45 /16

Im based in hull and looking for 300ono without tyres or 340 with the tyres

The tyres are bot brand new but they have a good amount of tread left , one has a slight camber wear on the i side but would be absolutely fine on the rear or even the fron to be honest just being honest

300 wheels

340 wheels and tyres

Although i am willing to accept offers as im needing the cash for the final drive doing in my gear box

Any quiestions please ask and ill get back to you as soon as poss

hAving problems posting pics but can whatsapp or email them

Mobile number is 07980690184

Any questions please ask

List Date: 1/22/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 16" speedlines

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

Mobile friendly version: 16" speedlines

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

[ATTACH]80532[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80533[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80534[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80535[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80536[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80537[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80538[/ATTACH]

They need spacers to run anyway mate as the et is a bit off , you could always get 4x100 to 5x100 adapters instead of just spacers

Just to say aswell that i ran this car round castle combe at national day a few years ago and the brakes was so hot it popped the center caps out and i had no problems with running spacers / adaptors just incase anyone interested was a bit worried

They need spacers to run anyway mate as the et is a bit off , you could always get 4x100 to 5x100 adapters instead of just spacers

Just to say aswell that i ran this car round castle combe at national day a few years ago and the brakes was so hot it popped the center caps out and i had no problems with running spacers / adaptors just incase anyone interested was a bit worried

My dream wheels!

Get them while there hot haha !! seriously though i think these are fairly priced ? Considering in the last five years or so iv only ever seen two sets !

By the time I buy adapters for £130 or so it's a fair amount of cash though pal.

You can buy adapters that bolt on the front hub and then you bolt the wheels to them for 50 quid brand new and cheaper if you buy second hand and do a bit of digging for them

The rears dont have to be bolt on i just use bolt through and these can be had for 30 quid brand new and again cheaper if you buy/ search for second hand ones

Thats 80 quid brand new and you know you will be the only person running these apart from me lol