andygal

Corrado VR6 1994 Bromberr Metallic, Recent new engine

Corrado VR6 1994 Bromberr Metallic, Recent new engine

Hi,

It is with regret that I have to put my Corrado VR6 up for sale. This has to be the best Corrado I have owned (have had 3 over the past few years) and mechanically, it wants for nothing!

She is a 1994 on an ?L? plate, has tax until end of May 2015 and MOT until Dec 2015 (passed MOT with no advisories and praise from the tester on it being the tidiest Corrado he has seen). The colour is the very rare Bromberr Metallic (LK4Z).

The car has had a lot of work carried out over the past few years and is mechanically very very good. Points to note include a new engine fitted by Volkswagen in March 2006 (@ 167k miles) so only 70k miles ago, all new front end bushes and ball joints replaced last year including a new steering rack, new brake callipers, disks and pads all round inc braided Goodridge lines and lots more.

On the next thread, is a summary of what has been done on the car due to the post exceeding the maximum characters. I have every receipt (a ring binder full of them) which shows how well it has been looked after.

Below are some photos of the car as she stands. I have an original grill which will be fitted and a replacement rear ?VR6? badge (genuine chrome one). The wing mirror covers are going in for a paint to tidy them up due to lacquer peel also. These pictures have been taken once the car has been stripped of all coatings and wax to show the true condition of the bodywork. It polishes up great and I will have this done for the buyer prior to collection.

Corrado1_zpsd75e0e84.jpg

Corrado3_zps2f20d11b.jpg

Corrado2_zpsa7e4fff3.jpg

Corrado6_zps0f668440.jpg

Corrado4_zps91f9b716.jpg

Corrado8_zps3ccd0175.jpg

Corrado7_zps25f7dd75.jpg

Corrado9_zpseee12e1d.jpg

As you can see, the only part of the car that slightly lets it down is the condition of the bodywork. It has never been involved in an accident (HPI certificates with car) however, has had a poor respray at some point in its life. They have painted up-to the seals etc rather than removing them so, unfortunately it?s not up to my standard when close up. From a distance, the car looks superb and you don?t notice the paint but I want to be as honest as possible. The only other bad point to note is the driver?s seat bolster has suffered wear and could do with replacing ? only to be expected with a car of this age and miles. The rest of the interior, carpets etc are all spot on and a full interior wet clean will be done prior to purchase.

The car is in Aberdeen and I would be happy to take it to Glasgow too if there are any prospective purchasers. I will also be more than happy to collect anyone from Aberdeen airport or train station for viewings.

I am looking for ?3,000 for the car which I feel it is worth due to the mechanical condition and work that has been completed of late.

Please get in touch if you have any queries.

Thanks, Andy

List Date: 2/9/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corrado VR6 1994 Bromberr Metallic, Recent new engine

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?3,000.00

buynowbutton.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

AsGBPzwUBySj.JPG

mYShPAqXwuGw.JPG

Dt0RajBHCN5D.JPG

jEnrExdhjy4X.JPG

PKPtcNPszqyf.JPG

faU216GtCbZY.JPG

6Mb5fpMfdyNC.JPG

2jayy0ZhK67v.JPG

AQB1wRDs0vzE.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Corrado VR6 1994 Bromberr Metallic, Recent new engine

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Edited by andygal