Sign in to follow this  
julesz

Hmmmm

"It's in the garage during the week, but on Friday and Saturdays I drive it around Blackwood, Cardiff and Newport.

Sad fecker!

:cuckoo: :snipersmile:

The boy needs :help:

Congratulations mate! 8)

Best Avatar ever seen! :D

Should I seek help?!? :wink: :roll: :lol:

erm probly but for diff reasons LOL

jus kidding couldnt resist

I must say guys - I have seen worse HONESTLY! and that budget was small in comparison. Be prepared to laugh

My neighbour is a Researcher for BBC TV and was working about 6 months ago on an Asian programme called Desi DNA. They did a feature on car culture and 3 cars were featured. I can't remember the 3rd but here is a bit about the first 2!

A Corsa - The guy paid around £8000 for it but had spent well over £25,000 on the car. Very nice spinning alloys :cuckoo:

8 - YES 8 TV screens in a corsa and he wants to add 4 more!! and various other montrous rediculousarities (I made that word up for this car!!!!)

The other was a Honda Civic. The guy with this had spent about £6,000 on door hinges!!!!! This was so he could have Lambo style lift up doors - what a wazzock!!!! :2gunfire:

I'll try to get all the details off my neighbour and see if I can get some pics. Oh how we both wet ourselves when we saw them!!!!