So the current list of jobs is as follows:

New front suspension, track rods, bushes etc.

Scuttle foliage seal

Sunroof cassette

Rocker cover gasket

New spark plugs,

Rear and front subframe for restoration.

All sitting in the garage waiting to be done.

On the home front;

40mt fence to be painted, bark chippings, etc etc etc.

But in my mans brain I have just went and bought a revel model of a golf gti from LIDL, because someone on the internet (here!) told me they were for sale.

Dougie

Obviously I have plenty of time on my hands to fit in building a model of a car I owned 20 years ago.:rolleyes:

About 2yrs back i had an urge to make a model. bought about 7 model kits and didn't make any of them. Started 4 of them but finished none.

Some of them are nice models. Got a large scale Ferrari f1 car but it looks like it needs proper effort. Looks a fancy kit and don't want to ruin it. One day i will make it.

About 2yrs back i had an urge to make a model. bought about 7 model kits and didn't make any of them. Started 4 of them but finished none.

Some of them are nice models. Got a large scale Ferrari f1 car but it looks like it needs proper effort. Looks a fancy kit and don't want to ruin it. One day i will make it.

Got a loft full of unbuilt kits. Went through a stage of buying 3-4 a month then got given my mates collection when he moved house. Never have time to build them but keep telling myself "One day, when the kids are older..."

Got shed loads of Scalextric track and cars too and I mean LOADS, boxes and boxes including pit lanes, buildings, crowds etc. Again - one day :D