nickz

New member with 16v Corrado

Hi,

Just joined the forum as I picked up a "J" reg 1991 1.8 16v Corrado.

It needs a hell of a lot of work, but I was looking for a project for the summer. ( I have a Nissan Murano for my daily driver )

It has been stored in a yard for over 3 years now. The interior is in very good condition with no rips or marks on the seats. ( It just has some mould that needs cleaning up ) The speaker grill on the drivers side is missing.

I believe that the colour is Inca Blue which is quite rare ( Correct me if I am wrong ).

The body work needs a front end respray as the drivers side wing is perished and the laquer has gone on the bonnet and the NS front wing.

I also need two caps for the original alloys. They are the sebring wheels. If anyone has a pair then please let me know.

I will upload some pictures and hopefully stick around and get some advise and update as the Corrado progresses.

Welcome to the forum Nick

First time Corrado ownership?

Good luck with the project - looking forward to the pics ;)

Hi, I'm new here as well. Got a Corrado or I should say my garage has it. They are fun cars I've gone all out on mine and now doing the interior currently cream leathers but planning to get tan leathers installed. The fun of the money pit...lol