Teddylfc

New member and I have my fir corrado.

Hi all

Don't know if this is what people do as I am new to this forum.

I picked up my first rad. I have been with out a toy for 20 years but could not refuse my mate car as he has done so much to it. Is a VR6 and it's tidy. The running gear and mechanics are first class. Went through the mot in February with no advisories. That's because my mate is very fussy and put all items right. Got new Audi tt wheels (don't know which ones) and the polished. The paint work is original and could do with a respray one day. But only noticeable as I want a minter. But will do for now. Last rolling road was 207bhp but has a jetex system all new from down pipes so prob pushing 210. It's in satin silver which I believe is a bit rare so prob keep it that colour.

I am over the moon with it and when cleaned up I will post pictures. I hope you all like it.

I hope if I need advice, I will get some good info off here.

Cheers

One buzzin rad owner

I owe my mate as he has giving me a gem for cheap money

welcome along buddy! You wont be disappointed with the knowledge on here, some of the guys REALLY know their stuff!

looking forward to the pictures :thumbleft:

Welcome :)

If the TT alloys are the highly polished wide 5 spokes then they are "Competition Alloys" (also sometimes referred to as fat fives although that's not quite correct).

Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah that's right I think he said there comps. They suit the car really well. I believe there a good wheel

Tomo night I hope to put some good pics on after a good clean and polish