SamVR6whoop

Bodystyling - arch/side kit??

Hi, I've noticed recently that some corrados have an arch/side kit and I wondered if it was something certain models come with or if it was a styling kit I could buy.. I can't add a photo of what I mean, but where most models have the plastic strip running along the door from the front to the rear arch, what I've seen is this smoothed down running from the arch right down to the sill...looks really nice. Thanks in advance!

Are you sure you don't just mean what they look like with the plastic side mouldings removed? Sorry if its not what your on about lol.

hi m8

if you look at my build thread on page 1 it has pics of my valver which has a Kamei skirt kit on all round http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=44751

unfortunately Kamei no longer produce the kits. i know this because when i brought the valver back recently someone had removed the front skirt & ive been trying to replace it

to say the items are rare is a massive understatement! i found a link to a similar kit made by a US company, freedom design IIRC, but the posts were from 2009 or something & even then the kits were extremely expensive.

there are some bulky & rather unsightly kits still available but they tend to be from Rieger & deform the natural shape of the rado

Are you sure you don't just mean what they look like with the plastic side mouldings removed? Sorry if its not what your on about lol.

Please let it be this! :lol:

standard..

850x600side2.jpg

no side trim..

4541443873_63588186a6_o.jpg