carat1990

NFL draft

Hey all

Anybody interested in the draft? What's gonna go down? Who's your team!

I'm a Vikes fan, i've also played a bit of kitted ball myself so if anyone ever fancies a chuck about and maybe some flag let me know :)

I'll probably stay up to watch the first round just to see who takes Marcus Mariota and to see how far Jameis Winston falls if at all. Unfortunately i didnt get to watch much college ball last year so I'm not massively clued up on the deeper picks, be interesting to see who takes Todd Gurley and Amari Cooper too.

who did you used to kit up for ? looking at your location im guessing Cov Jets ? I played receiver for Tamworth Phoenix from their very first training session until a year ago. Good times. painful, but good.

Haha sweet!

Nope Sandwell Steelers ladies :) Did a few months there but got fed up twoing and froing from Leamington to Sandwell twice a week. Been meaning to join the Northants Titans flag team but got fat instead lol. x

i see, i think quite a few of our players went over to Sandwell when Jay Alexander got involved with them, i think because of his involvement with the birmingham lions uni team we used to get alot of them play for us in their off season but now i assume they go to Sandwell. Have you seen the new Sandwell kit ?? i saw it on facebook the other day. it looks awesome !! (i mean no offence but the previous kit with the chevrons was pretty minging)

Yeah I much prefer it! Tis a shame, wish I hadn't of given it up I really do but was just too far and getting back at midnight on a Wednesday was a mare. Well if you ever fancy a little chuck about in the park let me know lol! How come you don't play anymore?

What about this boxing this weekend? Gonna have a looksee at that?

Age and injuries got the better of me i suppose, i gave up for year but knew i could still play so i hit the gym and went back for one more year and had the best year ever, i do miss it massively but i must say having my sundays back is nice. I remember being in the gym most nights, evening training session in the week so not back til late then game day on sunday so that was a whole day gone, we used to have to be there hours before kick off for warm ups and walk throughs. I was bored of that in the end, and that was a home game. Away trip to east kilbride was a killer. Back home at 3am after having the crap knocked out of you and into work the next day !!

Wouldnt change it for a minute tho !!

I hope manny wins on saturday, purely because mayweather says hes better than muhammad ali. What a tool !! It might actually be the first thing i ever do a pay per view on.

Haha next day pain is the bestest. Sorry to hear you aren't playing anymore :( does take over your life though lol. I dunno if I'll say up for it. Will be an expensive nap if i do but looking forward to it :)

Well the boxing was a waste of money and a nights sleep wasn't it !! And the draft went pretty much as everyone was expecting !! what a pair of borefests !!