Hi everyone!

I've been looking on the forum for a long while but never ever posted, unfortunately my current corrado ownership has just ended as I have just had to break my 16v :-(, however atleast it will hopefully keep some others on the road. After encountering a non starting car, some hacked up interior loom, a poorly fitted immobiliser, a host of earthing issues a clutch on its way out, general suspension and bush woes from a 175K car, constant loss of water, a spoiler that works on tuesdays enough was enough and it had to go (I also own a Polo G40 and a mk2 scirrocco scala so had my hands full already) BUT the draw of a corrado continues. It wont be too long before I look to pick up another one as I already miss it after just one year of ownership. Thanks to the inspiration from David Wort, Kevin Bacon and number of other users articles on here I even collected all the parts to go for a 2.0 bottom end conversion and then found myself purchasing a set of zx9r carbs and a number of other goodies late one night (a product of corona and late night ebay surfing). And if your reading this contemplating the purchase of a corrado then please don't let it put you off I was just unlucky to have everything happen at once. Personally I haven't driven anything that's given me quite the same feeling from a standard car and gotten so many questions about a car from passers by.

Hopefully I can help out where I can with my experiences,

Cheers Rich.

eBay + booze = danger! There should be a lock that can only be removed by breathalyser or something!! :D

Hope you get another rado soon and welcome :thumbleft:

eBay + booze = danger! There should be a lock that can only be removed by breathalyser or something!! :D

Hope you get another rado soon and welcome :thumbleft:

You would think after the third time in quick succession you would learn, but no....

Some lessons just Wong be learned!

Some things are just too much of a bargain

welcome fellow newbie

if your still breaking the 16v I might be interested in a few bits and you not too far away

Ive still got loads of bits in fact im struggling to have time to photo it all for ebay etc but I regularly head towards Ely so easy to deliver, PM what you need and I'll take a look. :cool: Good to see some more corrados in the local area.