Hoppum

1989 Golf Syncro Shell and drivetrain. - SOLD

1989 Golf Syncro Shell and drivetrain.

Looking to move on my long inactive Golf Syncro project.

This car would be an ideal donor for anyone wanting to convert a 2wd Golf or Corrado to 4wd as it includes all the bits needed for the conversion. It also includes most of the harder to get hold of parts needed for a Haldex conversion.

High tunnel and raised boot floor.

Propshaft

Rear diff and driveshafts

Complete rear suspension (Syncro specific)

Fuel tank (Syncro specific)

High tunnel carpets

Syncro system wiring loom

Syncro vacuum system

Not included:

Engine (90hp 1.8 carb, ie. rubbish)

Original gearbox (it was a standard syncro one anyway so useless if you wanted to run more than 150hp)

I bought the car as a going concern with the intention of building a fun little sleeper but lost interest and it's sat for approx 2 years. It's tatty but solid with all major rust professionally repaired minus one noticeable bit on the sill. All the panels you'd use for a conversion are solid.

Interior is stripped from the car, I'll throw in most of it save for some of the larger bits that can be included for some beer money.

I've also got a rake of Rallye parts I collected to fit to this including a complete Rallye drivetrain that can be included for the right price or will be for sale after the shell has sold.

As is obvious from the picture this will need to be trailered away, though I may be able to arrange delivery at buyers expense.

Looking for ?600ono which I feel is fair based on what buying all these parts individually would cost.

Car is located in Milton Keynes

zero77zero9780zero258

List Date: 5/16/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1989 Golf Syncro Shell and drivetrain.

--------------------------------------

SOLD

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

aebade6d-f334-4d75-9582-0eabd67703ff.jpg

Edited by Hoppum

Is the shell in a rolling state? I'm a long way from you in Cornwall so I would probably have to send someone with a trailer to pick it up.

Yes it is, rear of the car is complete and the front can be rested on a dolly, just need a trailer with a solid bed.