JAM11E

The Big Meet @ Uttoxeter Race Course 29/30 August

Hey All

As some of you may know, I used to own a Corrado, I sold it for an R32. Loved every minute of the Corrado. For the third year now I am running a car show with a group of friends. For the past 2 years we have used Bruntingthorpe Proving Grounds. We have decided to change venue for this year, we are now at Uttoxeter Race Course for 2 days!!

The 30th will be show day, the 29th is camping day.

I would love it if we got a smashing turnout of Corrado's this year! If someone want's to head up a clubstand that would be epic

If you need any info. Drop me a message.

See the attached flyer

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81640[/ATTACH]

Edited by JAM11E

Hi Jamie, funny thing, my mate has been taking for a few weeks about trying to get as many Corrados as possible to meet up. This idea has kind of snowballed and he has gone the Corrado Facebook Chat page and started asking for people to say where they are based/engine and explaining his idea.

Already there has been very positive feedback (since last night)

he even has a map with pins in it i s**t you not!

were all based around Northampton so linking at Edition or Santa Pod is an obvious choice but I was just looking through the forum and saw your post. I think if we consolidate our efforts we could come up with something pretty special.

Hit us back

:)

Hi Jamie, funny thing, my mate has been taking for a few weeks about trying to get as many Corrados as possible to meet up. This idea has kind of snowballed and he has gone the Corrado Facebook Chat page and started asking for people to say where they are based/engine and explaining his idea.

Already there has been very positive feedback (since last night)

he even has a map with pins in it i s**t you not!

were all based around Northampton so linking at Edition or Santa Pod is an obvious choice but I was just looking through the forum and saw your post. I think if we consolidate our efforts we could come up with something pretty special.

Hit us back

:)

Hey Jimmy,

We could happily do a mass club stand at The Big Meet this year which would a pretty incredible sight!! I attended a mass meet at Bruntingthorpe last year and it was outstanding.

What do you think?

I think it all sounds good to me but its Eds baby so think you 2 need to speak, he asked me to message you as he has some working issue with The Corrado Forum.

Are you on the 'social network'....?

the page on Facebook is 'VW Corrado chat'

if you go on there you will easily find the tidal wave of response Ed has had in 24 hours.

Failing that I could just give you his number or email or something.

Ed Speller the guys name is.