pacifica112

Looking like a sad day for me and my corrado

I have a 1993 Corrado Vr6 that's been in the family for the last 6-8 years but for the last 2 years its been sat in my garage. /now I have a young family and with work ramping up, I just don't seem to have the time to do anything to it to get it back on the road. I am now debating on selling the car but I just dont know what its worth or whether its worth selling it whole or parting it out.

A bit of info about the car.

Its a blue 1993 VR6 with approx 123,000 miles on the clock

K&N induction kit.

Full Brembo brakes.

Koni adjustable suspension

Cat replacement pipe (still have the cat)

Magnex exhaust (cat back)

The reason it was put in the garage is that it developed a smoking issue when accelerating after engine breaking (big cloud of blue smoke when initially acceleration then it clears). I have got new piston rings, new gaskets, new engine bolts, new bearings etc to rebuild the engine but I just don't have time to do it. At the minute the car has all the front end removed and engine disconnected (with the gearbox still in).

If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Neil

looking in my garage, I have most of a spare engine (2.8vr6), another front cross member, spare rear lights, and loads of other bits as well. it would all be going with the car as well

If you don't have time to rebuild will you ever? If not do you have time to break it?

If no then it's sale as is really.

good point. i would have time in a few years when the kids are a bit older but i just cant let it rot away in the garage like it is doing :(. you have a good point though. problem i have is that I haven't got a clue how much it would be worth

good point. i would have time in a few years when the kids are a bit older but i just cant let it rot away in the garage like it is doing :(. you have a good point though. problem i have is that I haven't got a clue how much it would be worth

Sorry to be so cold about but I'm actually trying to help clear it up. If garage is not needed could you not cover it over and come back to it? Or take engine to be built?