Gregor81

Hello everyone!

Is this getting the full re spray treatment? Doesn't look like it needs it but expect you'll have it done by Monday lol. Looks nice enough.

Is this getting the full re spray treatment? Doesn't look like it needs it but expect you'll have it done by Monday lol. Looks nice enough.

Yes it will but this will get a fully stripped shell repaint, I'd like to take it back to bear metal so it'll be a project over winter! Same colour as I love it in black!

I'll be getting my mechanicals all sorted first, I'd like the VR to be flawless!

Yes it will but this will get a fully stripped shell repaint, I'd like to take it back to bear metal so it'll be a project over winter! Same colour as I love it in black!

I'll be getting my mechanicals all sorted first, I'd like the VR to be flawless!

Yeah cos the green one looks so tatty.

The green one isn't perfect mate it bloody good but not perfect, and to be fair the black one is rough! It's even had the arches rolled with a baseball bat I think! But it's low mileage, full black heated leather and it's and honest original car warts n all!

The green one isn't perfect mate it bloody good but not perfect, and to be fair the black one is rough! It's even had the arches rolled with a baseball bat I think! But it's low mileage, full black heated leather and it's and honest original car warts n all!

With black it's gotta be 110% but when it's done right it can't be beaten. So much so I'm thinking of going darker with mine. But I'm 50-50 as mine is so original apart from a few things like vr6 clutch and gbox. With many many warts. Reverse lights not working is the new thing which I discovered today. Oh we'll if you buy a corrado that's 23 years old!