G6BBM

G6BBM says hello

Hello guys. I am a big Corrado fan and have had a total of 24. I have been trying to buy another one on this sight but have found it very difficult to get hold of the sellers. This is the first fourm I have been on that is so difficult. Any suggestions on what to do. Thanks

Had the same problem. Sent about 15 different emails and got 2 replys. I looked at it like if they can't be bothered to reply then they are not worth dealing with.

I tried contacting sellers of the cars with no reply. Also contacted Jim who says administrator in his title. He has bumped adds up so thought I would have had better luck there but it's still a dead end. I have now just registered under another name as I thought it was a problem with my account. Turns out it's the fourm 😞

Apologies - I saw your message earlier but spotted it on my phone whilst out in town, and forgot to get back to you. I'm only human!

I don't have phone numbers for the sellers of the cars you're interested in unfortunately - all the information in the advert is all there is. Have you tried sending them all Private Message?

Thanks Jim just felt like I have been banging my head against a brick wall. It started of the I could not reply as I needed 5 posts. Hopefully by the time I get through these posts I might be able to post classifieds myself 😀

Yeah sorry about that limit. It is to stop automatic account creation 'bots' which would then flood the forum with spam posts. It is effective but confusing for new users sometimes :)