jimmytarzan

Carbon fibre

Hi, does anyone know if anyone makes Carbon Fibre exterior trim sets for the 'rado?

Short term I'm just looking for a splitter but it would be nice to have all the exterior bits and bobs done. There is a company local to me that does this stuff but id imagine there is additional cost in the initial production so seems wiser to try and find somewhere thats already produced the parts. Any thoughts?

Hi buddy

There's a company called spoonfed that does some carbon fibre goodies you will find them on the web.also trim sport are producing a rear number plate plinth that is being produce details on the forum

i looked at the spoonfed one, suspected as Leon mentioned that the posted would be massive because of its size and location. Ideally id like a 50mm which they don't offer anyway.

I will message my local one, I see they've produced a trim set for the new Scirocco for one of the E38 lads, so seems to be something they'd do...I suspect I'm not the only person seeking this out.

Will these the trimsport thread too.