Sign in to follow this  
dazG60

G60

which one? Front, rear or glovebox?

Rear and Glovebox ones are available from Trimsport, GPC or VAG.

The one off the front grill is now obsolete from VAG and GPC (even though it's listed on their website :roll: ) and Trimsport have never sold them... :?

Only place I found to get one was second hand from on here... 8)

they also do the Supercharged badge at trimsport in a multitude of different colours... 8)

coullstar, Awesome get theirs from Trimsport! ;) :lol:

BigEastsideVWG60, there should be a rectangular G60 badge on the lower left corner of the glovebox lid on a G60... it's the same as the one on the rear of the car IIRC...

See here for a pic of where mine is...

The price is a bit eye watering from Trimsport, so be warned... £10 :shock: :shock:

And when I asked why it was so pricey, they got quite upset and tried to remind me about tooling costs to make replica badges etc.. made my apologies, took my expensive badge, and made a runner :)

Henny - are you sure that glovebox badge is supposed to be there? Never seen that badge before in a G60..

Henny - are you sure that glovebox badge is supposed to be there? Never seen that badge before in a G60..

All 7 of the cars I test drove had one there when I was looking for mine... 8)

nope, my valver never had one, and I've never seen one on a VR, but, like I say, 7 of the cars I test drove had them... :?

Weird.

To be fair i've not been in many G60's, and I know mine had its dash swapped on it, but never saw it on any of the pictures i've seen in the past.

Guess I will have to pick one up then at some point then for the sake of completeness!

just dont go mad with badges!

that picture made me think that i might have to get rid of the tax disc holder.... just too many volkswagens.

i know! i`ll stick it on sonia`s C!! :luvlove: